Who we are
- We are a dynamic team of experienced commercial lawyers, HR consultants and financial management experts
- We provide a full spectrum of commercial law, HR and CFO services
- We act as your de-facto in-house teams
- We are always fast, commercial and practical
- We always work on an agreed price basis
- We are an award-winning firm, recognised for our client-focused business excellence and innovative approach to legal services
Building on our law firm foundations, we have extended our uniquely client-centric approach to other key professional services. Source Legal, Source HR and Source CFO deliver highly effective support via tailored, agreed-price retainers in a way that businesses often don’t realise is possible – all underpinned by our legal expertise.
Our unique model allows organisations, especially small- and medium-sized businesses, to benefit from affordable, dedicated and proactive professional services without incurring the high costs of employing an in-house specialists or paying law firms on an hourly basis. Our clients agree!
When clients go to Source they have a very different experience of lawyers – unlike anything they’ve ever experienced before. Learn how Source delivers innovative outsourced in-house legal services that businesses love
The law firm with a difference – Watch Stanislav Roth’s Sky News interview about how Source is disrupting the legal industry.
This mini version of the Digicall Assist testimonial video shares how Source is a great legal business partner in supporting their growth.
This mini version of the Solar Analytics testimonial video shares how Source is a brilliant solution for this fast growing start up.
Watch this short video that explains how Source Legal provides legal services.
What we do
We provide a range of professional services, including:
- Contracts and commercial legal services
- Employment law services
- Corporate law services
- Dispute resolution and litigation
- HR strategy, compliance, risk management and review
- Employee acquisition and retention, manager coaching and advice
- Financial analysis & reporting
- Business planning, budgeting, cash flow forecast & KPIs
Unlike most professional services firms, we do not charge by the hour. We always work on an agreed price basis.
In determining the agreed price for any service, our guiding principle is the value of this service to the client.
This value-based pricing approach is radically different from time-based costing employed by most law and other professional services firms.
We recognise that time spent on any legal task has no bearing on the value the client derives from it.
Our clients come from a wide range of industries, including construction, mining services, manufacturing, trading, retail, distribution and professional services. This is what some of them have to say: